Coffee Mail!

I put in my order yesterday afternoon, and here it is today. It was nice to have that roasted beans smell pour out the box soon as I opened it.

I found out about Dillanos when they had a promo tent at a color run I participated in several years ago. After tasting a sample of their iced black coffee and realizing they're local--based out of Sumner--Dillanos has been in regular rotation since. 

Green Planet Organic is my favorite,
but receiving 4 oz. of No. 69: Guji Red
is like icing on coffee cake. ;)












The next-day tasting...

Ok, this limited edition Guji Red is smooth, not bitter, not acidic. It tastes pleasant both either black or with half and half. The notes sheet says to "[a]nticipate clear notes of strawberry and cherry with a berry aroma..."

Of berries and single origins







Comments

Popular Posts