My adobo--in pictures



If you know me and I love you, I may have made this for you at one point, and usually on site since this stuff is cumbersome to carry around. But adobo is such a simple, satisfying, and easy thing to make. I use equal parts vinegar and soy sauce with double that in water. I get the bougie organic drumsticks or thighs, skin on. Google a recipe from a Pinoy foods site because I'm pretty protective of mine, although it's more or less the same recipe ;).

Salamat po to Mom and Ats for showing me how. 143

The shiso leaf, furikake, tomatoes, and egg
are optional things I've added for garnish
and a complementary flavor 





Comments

  1. Looks pretty good to me. The chicken pieces looks the ones that I cooked today for lunch, chicken drumsticks cut in two but I made chicken curry instead. I run out f the mix so I made it from scratch since I have the curry powder and turmeric power on hand. It turned out okay since I haven't been cooking like that for a long time. I was using the lazy way (prepared mix) for a long time, that's why.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment. I'm checking it out before it goes live!

Popular Posts