Waiting for my Muse

Lately, I've not been posting. Not because I've not been cooking, because I have, but I've not been inspired to post in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. What started off as a peripheral concern earlier this year has expanded into one of global proportions, so much so that many of us around the world have sheltered in place and businesses--especially restaurants--have shut their doors to dining in, with the more viable ones transitioning to takeout and delivery options.

I miss the dining scene but know it's for the best. We must all do our part to contain the virus while science and medicine work to find a vaccine.

In the meantime, I'm staying in and supporting local dining establishments when I can, starting with the pros at Pagliacci Pizza. Thankful for these bonus cookies and for being safe, waiting for this storm to pass. Because it, too, will pass.

Be well.

🍕The good stuff 🍕

Comments

Popular Posts