Boba x Ice Cream

I found this ice cream with boba while shopping last night at Sprouts. I tried a spoonful each from both pints to report back that they are delicious: the boba does not have a frozen taste (it still has its texture), and the Salted Ube S'mores isn't too sweet despite being ribboned with chocolate sauce. Mango Chamoy has that characteristic tanginess to it with the fruitiness of real mango. These are two completely different varieties that work while being lactose-free and with boba. I checked the packaging to see where they were made, and it says Los Angeles. According to Boba x Ice Cream's Instagram, it is Asian-Owned. 

I might go back to my Sprouts to get the last Salted Ube S'mores, but unless they've restocked, it's probably gone by now.🔥
   New ice cream!

   Taste test 


[This post is non-affiliated and non-compensated.]

Comments

Popular Posts